Tagged in: 广州桑拿

December 2 2013We reported on 10282013 on a pou

first_imgDecember 2, 2013We reported on 10/28/2013 on a pour for the footing of a shade structure across from the Arcosanti site. The SUNAMI shade structure was generously donated by alumnus The concrete has cured and day before Thanksgiving the crew erected the steel structure for the shade.There is a visitors trail that starts below the Crafts III building, winds its way into the valley and comes back up to an observation platform, where the structure is located.The SUNAMI shade is the centerpiece of a planned rest area on the Arcosanti visitor trail.last_img read more

House approves Rep Alexanders plan to protect survivors of sexual assault

first_img State Rep. Julie Alexander’s plan to ensure victims and witnesses of sexual assault are not silenced was approved today by the Michigan House with overwhelming support.Alexander, of Hanover, said the measure is part of a comprehensive bipartisan plan to solve problems brought to light by the House’s inquiry into the handling of the Larry Nassar sexual assault investigation.“The Nassar case made it clear that very serious cases of sexual assault can go unreported,” Alexander said. “We must take steps to fix the problems brought to light and prevent sexual predators from preying on our children.”Alexander said current Michigan law only covers the use of physical force in preventing the reporting of sexual assault to authorities. House Bill 4374 would make it crime for an individual to intentionally use their professional position of authority to prevent such a report.“We must never allow someone to use their position of authority to convince a subordinate not to report a crime,” Alexander said. “People who try to silence survivors of sexual abuse must be held accountable.”The plan now advances to the Senate for consideration.### Categories: Alexander News 19Jun House approves Rep. Alexander’s plan to protect survivors of sexual assaultlast_img read more

CAOIMHE ARCHIBALDclaudydungivenLORETO DOUGLASPSNIS

first_img CAOIMHE ARCHIBALDclaudydungivenLORETO DOUGLASPSNISINN MLATRAFFIC & TRAVEL: FOREGLEN ROAD REOPENS AFTER MAN KILLED IN TWO VEHICLE CRASH POLICE say the Forelgen Road has now reopened to traffic following this morning’s road tragedy.A man in his 30’s died following the serious road traffic collision on the main Derry to Belfast road.The two-vehicle collision happened on the Foreglen Road between Claudy and Dungiven at about 6.30 am this morning. Police said a car and a van were involved in the collision.Diversions had been in place while the scene was examined by the PSNI’s Collision Investigatin Unit.But late this afternoon police say the examination has been completed, the scene cleared and is now open to traffic again.During the crash, three other people were treated at Altnagelvin Hospital for minor injuries and have since been discharged. ShareTweet Sinn Féin MLA Caoimhe Archibald said her thoughts were with the dead man’s family.“I would like to express my sympathies to the family and friends of the man who has died as a result of this morning’s crash,” she said.“This is the second death on the A6 in weeks and, as we enter into the winter months, I would urge all road users to exercise care and caution on the roads at all times and to allow for extra travelling time if conditions are poor.”Last month, Loreto Douglas, 64, a child care worker and former nun from the Culmore area of Derry died after a three-vehicle crash on a stretch of the A6 at the Glenshane Pass.TRAFFIC & TRAVEL: FOREGLEN ROAD REOPENS AFTER MAN KILLED IN TWO VEHICLE CRASH was last modified: December 5th, 2016 by John2John2 Tags:last_img read more